BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 8, 2011

fucking emo moody script..DUN fuck see this blog..

haiz..here again..just wanna post some stupid comment over my blog..+ they wont come here to see also..quite free to write anything here...fuck them..i dunno who r them i dunno what they said..i duno what they want..just fuck them..all of them..i just feel i have no mood to go college at all...just wanna speed up my speed to graduate...as fast as possible..i wont go turn my head anymore..just leave all of them behind..i wont care wont ask wont care anymore..what kind of person i am? let u all to play to judge like stupid to fool around? sorry la..you all doesnt know much about me..so what ? for the pass 1 and a half year..rubbish la..u dunno who am i ..u dunno my characteristic at all..fuck you all..is not important that who am i to u all is important that who i am, know what im doing that;s enuf. fuck hell ya..

0 comments: